Walter | Haverfield is pleased to announce that 12 of its attorneys have been selected to the Ohio Super Lawyers list. An additional eight attorneys have been selected to the Ohio Rising Stars list. The names of those honored are below.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are recognized by the Ohio Rising Stars research team.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections, for both Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, are made using a multi-phase process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Our 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers Honorees:
- Ralph E. Cascarilla – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Darrell A. Clay – Business Litigation
- Charles Daroff – Real Estate
- Edward A. Hurtuk – Real Estate
- Shelly R. LaSalvia – Creditor Debtor Rights
- Irene M. MacDougall – Government Finance
- Craig A. Marvinney – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Kevin Patrick Murphy – Real Estate
- Vincent J. Nardone – Tax
- John W. Waldeck, Jr. – Real Estate
- Mark I. Wallach – Business Litigation
- Gary A. Zwick – Tax
Our 2019 Ohio Rising Stars Honorees:
- Rick L. Amburgey, Jr. – Surety
- Joseph J. Brennan – Employment & Labor
- Benjamin G. Chojnacki – State/Local/Muni.
- Joshua E. Hurtuk – Real Estate
- James M. McWeeney, II – Schools & Education
- Rina R. Russo – Employment & Labor
- Gregory L. Watkins – Business/Corp.
- Megan C. Zaidan – Real Estate
Since 1932, Walter | Haverfield attorneys have served as strategic counselors to private businesses, public entities and high-net-worth individuals, providing creative and customized solutions that deliver outstanding results at an exceptional value. Our track record has allowed us to sustain year-after-year growth. Walter | Haverfield has more than doubled in the past decade to become one of Cleveland’s top ten law firms. Today, our team of 90 attorneys is focused primarily in the areas of business services, real estate, intellectual property, education, labor and employment, tax and wealth management, hospitality and liquor control law, litigation and public law.