- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Agreements and Disputes
- Construction Disputes and Liens
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Development and Finance
- Business Services
- Hospitality and Liquor Control
- Capital University Law School, J.D.
- Cum laude
- Miami University, B.A.
Licensed to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
Bryan focuses his practice on commercial litigation as well as construction and business law. For the past three decades, he has successfully guided closely held businesses and other clients through formation and financing, shareholder disputes and employment litigation. Businesses range from start-ups to well-established entities that need help with succession planning. His diverse client base includes health care professionals, insurance agencies, manufacturers, accounting firms, real estate developers and hotels. Within the construction industry, Bryan represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Numerous mediations, arbitrations, administrative hearings and jury trials
- Shareholder Disputes
- Breach of contract disputes and claims
- Distributorship and franchise disputes
- Trade Secret Claims and Protection
- Commercial Lease Litigation
CONSTRUCTION SERVICES & LITIGATION
- Construction Contracts
- Construction-related litigation, including mediations, arbitrations, administrative hearings and jury trials
- Mechanics’ Lien and Bond Claims
- Delay, Acceleration, Interference and other Construction Claims
- Defective Construction
- Insurance Coverage of Construction Disputes
- Job-site Safety & Accident Claims
- Bidding Disputes
- Residential, Commercial, and Public Construction
Since 2013, Bryan has acted as a mentor in the New Lawyer Mentor Program for the Ohio Supreme Court. He is also a former Adjunct Faculty of Business & Corporate Law at Columbus State Community College, Franklin University and Capital University (Paralegal Program).
Bryan is a frequent presenter on a variety of legal topics to a number of organizations, including local Chambers of Commerce, the Builders Exchange of Central Ohio, the Construction Financial Management Association, the National Association of Remodeling Industry and many others.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association’s Forum on Construction
- Member, Ohio Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Central Ohio Chapter of the Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Member, Central Ohio Association for Corporate Growth
- Member, Builders Exchange of Central Ohio
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association
- Member, National Association of Remodeling Industry
- Former Chair, Ohio Bar Association’s Construction Law Committee
By transmitting an email using this website link, you are expressly agreeing to the terms set forth below:
Sending an email does not constitute a discussion or consultation with Walter | Haverfield or any of its attorneys on a specific legal matter and does not create an attorney-client relationship with Walter | Haverfield or any of its attorneys. Do not transmit any information regarding a specific legal matter or any confidential information unless you have prior written permission from a Walter | Haverfield attorney.