- Business Services
- Closely Held Business Services
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Disputes and Liens
- Hospitality and Liquor Control
- Real Estate Development and Finance
- Capital University Law School, J.D. cum laude, 1987
- Miami University (of Ohio), B.A., 1984
Licensed to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
Bryan focuses his practice on commercial litigation as well as construction and business law. For the past three decades, he has successfully guided closely held businesses and other clients through formation and financing, shareholder disputes and employment litigation. Businesses range from start-ups to well-established entities that need help with succession planning. His diverse client base includes health care professionals, insurance agencies, manufacturers, accounting firms, real estate developers and hotels. Within the construction industry, Bryan represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Numerous mediations, arbitrations, administrative hearings and jury trials
- Shareholder Disputes
- Breach of contract disputes and claims
- Distributorship and franchise disputes
- Trade Secret Claims and Protection
- Commercial Lease Litigation
CONSTRUCTION SERVICES & LITIGATION
- Construction Contracts
- Construction-related litigation, including mediations, arbitrations, administrative hearings and jury trials
- Mechanics’ Lien and Bond Claims
- Delay, Acceleration, Interference and other Construction Claims
- Defective Construction
- Insurance Coverage of Construction Disputes
- Job-site Safety & Accident Claims
- Bidding Disputes
- Residential, Commercial, and Public Construction
Bryan is a frequent presenter on a variety of legal topics to a number of organizations, including local Chambers of Commerce, the Builders Exchange of Central Ohio, the Construction Financial Management Association, the National Association of Remodeling Industry and many others.
Bryan is active in the Central Ohio Association for Corporate Growth and Central Ohio NAIOP.
He is also involved in the following construction trade associations:
- Builders Exchange of Central Ohio
- Construction Financial Management Association
- National Association of Remodeling Industry
Bryan is a member of the American Bar Association and its Forum on Construction, the Ohio Bar Association, where he was the former chair of the Construction Law Committee, and the Columbus Bar Association.
By transmitting an email using this website link, you are expressly agreeing to the terms set forth below:
Sending an email does not constitute a discussion or consultation with Walter | Haverfield or any of its attorneys on a specific legal matter and does not create an attorney-client relationship with Walter | Haverfield or any of its attorneys. Do not transmit any information regarding a specific legal matter or any confidential information unless you have prior written permission from a Walter | Haverfield attorney.