Namit focuses his practice on patent law, including preparation and prosecution of patent applications worldwide. He also renders opinions on infringement and validity and counsels clients on IP strategy in the following areas: electrical systems, telecommunications, software, medical devices, mechanical devices, imaging systems, control systems, robotics, and business methods.
• Prepares and files new patent applications for a variety of clients who have expansive technical fields ranging from startups to Fortune-rated companies
• Prosecutes numerous applications to allowance in the fields of medical devices, imaging devices, software, business methods, among others
• Counsels clients on IP protection strategies
• Ideates with inventers regarding technology scope
Global IP Management and Protection
• Prosecutes foreign patent applications in various European countries through the European Patent Office, as well as the Indian Patent Office, the Korean Intellectual Property Office, and the Chinese Patent Office
• Consults with foreign companies to achieve U.S. intellectual property protection