Bill is an associate in the Real Estate group. He focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions and real estate development, including retail, office, restaurant, warehouse, and other types of commercial leasing. He is also experienced in the disposition, acquisition, and redevelopment of commercial properties, and in the analysis and resolution of issues arising during commercial real estate transactions.
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Experienced in representing both buyers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate.
- Experienced in the drafting and negotiation of complex reciprocal easement agreements, declarations of easements, covenants and restrictions, and other easements, access agreements, and license agreements.
- Experienced in the review and analysis of title, survey, zoning, and other due diligence materials in connection with commercial real estate transactions.
- Counsels clients on the acquisition and leasing of federal and state government-operated properties in several jurisdictions.
- Counsels clients on sale-leaseback transactions, including portfolio transactions involving multiple retail properties.
- Assisted publicly-traded REIT with analysis of issues related to multiple retail shopping center redevelopments.
- Experienced in the organization and formation of limited liability companies, including the preparation of governing documents.
- Counsels clients on the disposition and acquisition of businesses with commercial real estate components.
- Represents landlords and tenants in the negotiation and preparation of retail, office, restaurant, residential, and other commercial leases, lease modifications, and lease termination agreements.
- Represented publicly-traded REIT in negotiation and drafting of multiple ground leases with multinational investment bank.
- Experienced in negotiating and drafting leases for a variety of medical and dental practitioners.
- 2021 – William Raiff received a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® recognition for Litigation-Real Estate and Public Finance Law.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
By transmitting an email using this website link, you are expressly agreeing to the terms set forth below:
Sending an email does not constitute a discussion or consultation with Walter | Haverfield or any of its attorneys on a specific legal matter and does not create an attorney-client relationship with Walter | Haverfield or any of its attorneys. Do not transmit any information regarding a specific legal matter or any confidential information unless you have prior written permission from a Walter | Haverfield attorney.