Charles Daroff is a partner with Walter | Haverfield and a recognized leader in the practice of real estate law and real estate finance. Charles has taught real estate and finance as a member of the adjunct faculty of Case Western Reserve University School of Law and the Cleveland Marshall College of Law. A renowned speaker, Charles has lectured at legal and real estate trade group seminars on leasing, financing and a variety of other real estate topics.
Cleveland Jewish News recognized Charles in its 2020 class of Difference Makers for his involvement in the Northeast Ohio community.
- Taught real estate and finance as a member of the adjunct faculty at the Case Western Reserve University School of Law and the Cleveland Marshall College of Law
- Lectured at legal and real estate trade group seminars on leasing, financing and other real estate topics
- 2008-2022 – Selected for inclusion in the 2008-2022 editions of The Best Lawyers in America©. Listed in the current edition for Real Estate Law.
- 2020 – Included in the 2020 class of the Cleveland Jewish News Difference Makers.
- Selected every year since 2006 to the “Ohio Super Lawyers” list. Area of practice: Real Estate.
- Named the 2013 “Real Estate Attorney of the Year” for Cleveland, OH by The Best Lawyers in America©.
- Rated among Ohio’s top real estate attorneys, according to Chambers and Partners.
- Ohio Super Lawyers Honors Nearly 20 Percent of Walter | Haverfield Attorneys
- Nearly Half of All Walter | Haverfield Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers®
- Two Walter | Haverfield Attorneys Recognized by Cleveland Jewish News as Difference Makers
- Nearly Half of All Walter | Haverfield Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers®
- Member, Ohio Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Legal Advisor & Member, Executive Committee, B’nai Jeshurun Congregation
- Board of Trustees, Agnon School
By transmitting an email using this website link, you are expressly agreeing to the terms set forth below:
Sending an email does not constitute a discussion or consultation with Walter | Haverfield or any of its attorneys on a specific legal matter and does not create an attorney-client relationship with Walter | Haverfield or any of its attorneys. Do not transmit any information regarding a specific legal matter or any confidential information unless you have prior written permission from a Walter | Haverfield attorney.