Andy assists his clients with a broad range of commercial real estate transactions including real estate acquisitions and divestitures as well as industrial, office and retail leasing transactions across the United States. Andy also has significant experience in all types of commercial financing transactions including real estate financing, asset-based lending transactions, mezzanine financing and construction and development financing.
- Pop-Up Leasing, Probate & Property Magazine, September/October 2018. Winner 2018 Probate & Property Magazine Award for Cutting Edge Real Property Article.
- Remodeling Requirements in Retail Leases, Probate & Property Magazine September/October.
- What’s Different About Retail Leases, Ground Leases and other Special Types of Leases; American Bar Association eCLE Program, April, 2019
- How to Negotiate Lease Economics, Maintenance and Transfer Provisions Today; American Bar Association eCLE Program, February, 2019
- Retail Leasing: Bankruptcies, Required Remodels and Other Fiendish Trends and Hot Topics, Program Chair, Moderator and Presenter, American Bar Association 30th Annual Spring Symposia 2018, Orlando, Florida
- Building the Perfect Beast, Work Letters for Commercial Leases, Panelist, American Bar Association 29th Annual Spring Symposia 2017, Denver, Colorado
- Re-Lease Me (and Let Me Love Again): Negotiating Lease Exit Strategies for Landlords and Tenants, Presenter, American Bar Association 28th Annual Spring Symposia 2016, Boston, Massachusetts
- Trends in Office Designs, Program Chair, Moderator and Presenter, American Bar Association 27th Annual Spring Symposia 2015, Washington, D.C.
- Working with your Client’s Leasing Team, Program Chair, Moderator and Presenter, American Bar Association 26th Annual Spring Symposia 2014, Chicago, Illinois
- Chairperson, American Bar Association Leasing Group (2019-Present)
- Vice Chairperson, American Bar Association Leasing Group (2017-2019)
- Chairperson, American Bar Association Office Leasing Committee (2015-2017)
- Vice Chairperson, American Bar Association Office Leasing Committee (2013-2015)
- Lake County YMCA (Member, 2010-Present; President, 2016-2018; First Vice President; 2015-2016, Second Vice President, 2013-2015)
- Lake County YMCA West End Branch Board of Manager (Member, 2001-Present; Former Chairperson, Vice Chairperson and Secretary)
- Willoughby-Eastlake City School District Facilities Committee (Member, 2010-Present)
- City of Willoughby Hills Charter Review Commission 2014-2015, Chairperson.
- City of Willoughby Hills Mayor’s Independent Performance Audit Task Force 2011-2012, Chairperson
- City of Willoughby Hills Charter Review Commission 2008, Vice Chairperson
By transmitting an email using this website link, you are expressly agreeing to the terms set forth below:
Sending an email does not constitute a discussion or consultation with Walter | Haverfield or any of its attorneys on a specific legal matter and does not create an attorney-client relationship with Walter | Haverfield or any of its attorneys. Do not transmit any information regarding a specific legal matter or any confidential information unless you have prior written permission from a Walter | Haverfield attorney.